When she’s not messing around with her cameras, Bettyann Moore... Read more →
Who We Are
The Art House is a retail art and gift gallery that features the work of Colorado artists.
We offer original fine art, pottery, ceramics, photography, jewelry and other quality hand-crafted products. This is a retail gallery that specializes in the sale of art to suit a variety of tastes and spending desires.
Location: 171 E. 2nd Street, Nederland, Colorado google map
Hours of Operation: Normal hours are Thursday through Saturday, 11:00 to 5:00. Also by appointment, call 303 550-7920. A few parking spaces are available in front of The Art House and more parking is available on the south side of the street on the gravel areas.
We use profit to fund purpose. We have a gallery to honor and encourage Colorado Artists to continue creating beautiful art for sale at a fair price. A portion of sales are donated to nonprofit organizations that engender positive change through self-reliance, life-long learning, entrepreneurship and land preservation.
Who We Support
Teens Inc., Nederland, Colorado https://teensinc.org/about-us/
– Supports, educates and empowers youth & their families to make healthy choices and thrive.
Friendship Bridge, Lakewood, Colorado https://www.friendshipbridge.org/
– Micro lending organization and educational programs for women in Guatemala.
The New America School, Denver, Colorado http://newamericaschool.org/
– Charter school for at risk teens.
The Mountain Area Land Trust, Evergreen, Colorado http://www.savetheland.org/
– Preservation of land along the front range of Colorado.
- We provide a venue for local artists to display and sell their work
- We help to boost the local economy through the sale of art and artisan products
- Sustain our environment by engaging several artists who use materials that are locally sourced
- Satisfy customer preferences for distinctive, locally sourced over mass produced art
- Support Colorado nonprofits in their mission to enhance self-reliance, life-long-learning, entrepreneurship and land conservation.
All local art is accepted for sale on a contract basis. Contact us at 303 550-7920 for more information.
The Artists are selected to join The Art House by submitting samples of their products for consideration. Each Artist will meet with the Owner in person to determine if their products are appropriate for The Art House. Artists and their products are selected based on the following:
- Quality of the art produced
- Uniqueness of work vis-a-vis other work already in the gallery
- Value of items as determined by the Artist
- Sale price to be determined by Owner and Artist
- Agreement on terms included in the Artist Contract