When she’s not messing around with her cameras, Bettyann Moore... Read more →
Who We Are
The Art House closed on November 1, 2017. This site now houses samples of the artists work and information about how they can be contacted.
Work includes original fine art, pottery, ceramics, photography, jewelry and other quality hand-crafted products.
Location: No longer a physical location.
Hours of Operation: No longer retail hours. Artists can be contacted by viewing their information on the this website.
We used profit to fund purpose. Our retail gallery was designed to honor and encourage Colorado Artists to continue creating beautiful art for sale at a fair price. A portion of the sales were donated to nonprofit organizations that engender positive change through self-reliance, life-long learning, entrepreneurship and land preservation. We continue to support local artists through this website on a pro-bono basis.
Who We Support
Teens Inc., Nederland, Colorado https://teensinc.org/about-us/
– Supports, educates and empowers youth & their families to make healthy choices and thrive.
Friendship Bridge, Lakewood, Colorado https://www.friendshipbridge.org/
– Micro lending organization and educational programs for women in Guatemala.
The New America School, Denver, Colorado http://newamericaschool.org/
– Charter school for at risk teens.
The Mountain Area Land Trust, Evergreen, Colorado http://www.savetheland.org/
– Preservation of land along the front range of Colorado.
- We provide a venue for local artists to display their work
- We help to boost the local economy through the sale of art and artisan products
- Sustain our environment by engaging several artists who use materials that are locally sourced
- Satisfy customer preferences for distinctive, locally sourced over mass produced art
- Support Colorado nonprofits in their mission to enhance self-reliance, life-long-learning, entrepreneurship and land conservation.